Primary Care Breastfeeding Support:
The First Weeks
Is This Course For You?
- Are you a primary care provider?
- Are you a lactation consultant interested in working with primary care providers?
- Are you committed to supporting breastfeeding?
- Do you want to learn clinically relevant basic breastfeeding skills?
- Would you like to provide guidance to your postpartum breastfeeding families?
All The Tools You Need To Support the Breastfeeding Dyad in the First Weeks
Join other healthcare providers in providing timely, clinically relevent, practical support to your families.
- 4.75 hours of AAFP category 1 prescribed CME
- 5 L- CERPS
- Instruction on fundamental skills including hand expression, and latch.
- Evidence-based evaluation and management of common lactation difficulties
- Clinically relevent, case-based presentation
- Access to the course for six months
If you answered yes to the questions above...
Sign up below to join our email list and learn more!
Get started today to continue providing optimal support to breastfeeding families.
Don't worry, we'll never send you spam.
Evaluating the Breastfeeding Dyad
Tools to Meet the Challenges